Experimental Developer Kit
This is a special edition release where you will get access to our iOS SDK, the first version of the app and, of course, the necessary Automat hardware. This toolkit is for iOS developers and is still in active development. It will be updated frequently up until the big release in april.
As well as this, we offer you early access to Automat Cloud. In conjunction with Sensetecnic in Vancouver, we bring you IBM's popular IoT software nodeRED, hosted in the cloud. This is a subscription service and there is currently a one-month free trial available. Everything is configured and ready to roll, just power up your Automat baseboard, hook it up to the app and then sign in. Without any extra configuration you can now send data to and from the baseboard, app and nodeRED however you like!
As this is a developer kit, we know some of you will want to set up nodeRED yourselves on a local machine or elsewhere. We encourage you to try the pre-configured Cloud service, but it's always nice to run nodeRED locally for testing. When you do, you will be able to install our tailor-made Automat nodes which we are making available on npm in conjunction with this release.
Included in the EDT:
- The first version of the iPhone app (No If-then functionality)
- Visualisation of sensor data through graphs
- Visualisation of orientation data in 3D view
- Control of all settings on the baseboard
- Control of all digital and analog in- and outputs
- Connects to nodeRED automatically through our Automat Cloud service.
- One month free trial of our subscription-based Automat Cloud service
- Access to our entire Software Development Kit